The online suppliers of discount eyeglasses want to know, are you glasses making you look older then you really are? It is a possibility especially if you are still rocking specs that you were wearing in 1975. Discount eyewear is a very defining component to a face so choosing the right frame could take years off of your appearance. Whether you are shopping for discount reading glasses or you need a pair of affordable prescription sunglasses, you will want to invest in one of Eyeglass Factory Outlet’s frames that will make you look more youthful and stylish in an instant.
- Balance long face shapes. Try a slightly larger frame that has a more structured square shape which will help to add balance to your face.
- Soften a square face. Look for discount frames with rounded edges to help soften a square shaped face. The look will also help dark hair and eyes pop.
- Keep it cool. If you are looking for an inconspicuous look, opt for thin and understated frames. Choose soft, round wire frames that will stay out of the spotlight.
- Put emphasis on cheekbones. Shop for glasses that are smaller in length and have upturned corners to define cheekbones. The cat eye shaped glasses will highlight your cheekbone and give an illusion of an instant facelift.
- Stay Classic. Aviator frames are a timeless classic that never go out of style. Aviators are universally flattering on most face shapes.